酒友最爱

Miño Dorado Red
  • 市场价:¥298
  • 销售价:¥248
Playa Dorada Red...
  • 市场价:¥298
  • 销售价:¥218
莫兰朵甜起泡酒 Morando...
  • 市场价:¥118
  • 销售价:¥98
莫兰朵干型起泡酒 Morando...
  • 市场价:¥118
  • 销售价:¥98
绿雾草莓甜红 Caprousse...
  • 市场价:¥128
  • 销售价:¥98
Patron Pyrat XO Reserve Planters...
  • 市场价:¥838
  • 销售价:¥698
Patron Citronge Orange Liqueur...
  • 市场价:¥478
  • 销售价:¥398
Patron Pyrat "Pistol" 375ml...
  • 市场价:¥358
  • 销售价:¥298
Mistela Moscatel Turis Vin De...
  • 市场价:¥198
  • 销售价:¥128
Rasgon de Maria Tempranillo...
  • 市场价:¥198
  • 销售价:¥99

最近浏览

BERSANO WINERY 贝萨诺酒园

官方站点:http://

Location:

The Bersano Winery is located in Nizza Monferrato, in the celebrated Italian wine-growing region of Piedmont. Surrounding appellations in the province of Cuneo and Alba also contribute to the vineyard's robust wine production.

 

History:

The origin of Bersano dates back to the 1920's when Giuseppe Bersano acquired the land and vines known as the Cremosina Estates from Count Cremosina. In the early days, Bersano was a small, family-run company, creating beautiful wines for devoted enthusiasts throughout the region. However, Dr. Arturo Bersano, Giuseppe's second son, soon breathed new life into the winery. Originally trained as a lawyer, Dr. Bersano discovered that the art of wine and wine-making was more fulfilling than the practice of law. He created a warm and friendly atmosphere to welcome all the visitors to the winery and a consistently enjoyable wine to match. This tradition of warm hospitality and quality wines persists to the present day.

 

Philosophy:

The Bersano winery is unique for its incorporation of centuries-old Peidmontese winemaking techniques. Today, Bersano is one of the most prominent vinicultural companies in Italy, a unique union of culture, tradition, research and technology. Expert in the complete winemaking cycle, from vineyard cultivation to wine production, aging, bottling and sales. Bersano has grown through the years by expressing its philosophy in the quality of its wine. The Bersano wine cellars are constantly undergoing change, regularly incorporating the latest in winemaking technology and raising is standards of quality. Bersano now vinifies 3,2000 tons of grapes each year. Annual production reaches 32-35,000 hectoliters of wine, of which 85% comes from its own grapes and the remaining 15% from carefully qualified growers. Today the cellars have a capacity of 55,000 hectoliters of which 10,000 mature in Slavonian oak. Indeed, the Bersano name is no longer a secret of Piedmont, yet the same family tradition of Giuseppe and Arturo remains an integral part of the Bersano winemaking philosophy.

贝萨诺酒园

位置:

贝萨诺酒园位于意大利葡萄种植区皮埃蒙特。Cuneo Alba省也有酒园分布。

历史:

起源于20世纪20年代的贝萨诺酒园原是Cremosina伯爵授予Giuseppe BersanoCremosina庄园,基于当时公司的内部结构以及市场条件,最初只是一个家族运作的小型公司,直到Giuseppe的二儿子Arturo Bersano博士的参与,才为酒园注入了新鲜血液,并在企业内部创造了一份温暖友好的氛围,并将这种风格延续至今。

目标:

贝萨诺酒园的葡萄酒是采用世纪之久的皮埃蒙特酿酒技术酿制而成。今天的贝萨诺酒园已然成为意大利最著 名的葡萄酒公司,集文化、传统、研究及技术于一身的独特集体。从葡萄种植、葡萄酒酿制、陈年、装瓶乃 至销售,贝萨诺酒园以其高贵品质向世人证明了自己的实力。酒窖不断进行缓慢的构造更新以便充分利用最 先进的工艺技术,最终达到不断提高产品水平这一目标。贝萨诺酒园每年酿制3,200吨葡萄,年产量为32,000 35,000百升葡萄酒,其中85%产自酒园自己的葡萄,15%产自其它信誉良好的葡萄园。酒窖总容量为 5,5000百升,其中10,000百升在橡木桶中发酵成熟。




© 2015 All rights reserved    www.souwine.com   京ICP备05033494号
所有酒品仅限18周岁以上人士购买饮用,友情提醒您不要酒后驾驶!
名特酒窖愿景:专注,诚信, 成为进口葡萄酒市场的行业领先者,为中国客户提供最优性价比进口葡萄酒。

Powered by ShopEx v4.8.5 |Gzip enabled